Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Instagram ... err not!

My February through Instagram (EDIT: or so I thought ...)



I started following along with Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day Challenge in February.   The first three photos are from this month.  I haven't found a great instagram collage maker yet, and so I can't customize it to just be my photos from February 1st to the 28th.  If you want to know more about the photo, just click.  I try to tag everything, and keep them well labeled.  I can't believe I resisted using instagram for so long.  I love looking at my month through a grid of photos.  It inspires me to take even better photos next month.  I want every photo in my grid to be intriguing.

EDIT: So it's four months later, and I'm checking out my blog (thinking about blogging again), and I notice that this February post is displaying my most recent photos from Instagram.  I must have miss read what SnapWidget does.  I thought it would display the images I saved into this grid, but apparently it live streams my current Instagram feed.  Cool widget, just doesn't do exactly what I intended.

Hope you are enjoyed my photos, and I'd love for you to follow me on instagram too!  Happy DIYing and instagraming, chris!